A 0.55-gallon (2.1 L) fuel tank is enough to keep this little 40cc engine running on half-load for up to 7 hours. Efficient and the easy-to-pull recoil start, make it a great machine to take on a camping trip. The 1.4 horsepower engine is small, but then it is quiet, 58 dB.
The main panel has a variety of sockets. There is a single USB socket to power 5-volt portable devices. A 120-volt main-socket rated to 5.8 amps, and there is also a 12-volt output. At peak output, this generator will supply 800 watts of power, 700 watts at nominal use.
Dirty Hand Tools have not designed this generator with parallel connections in mind, so it will not be possible to hook it up to another generator. But, at 19 pounds (8.6 Kg) for a gasoline generator, it is far more portable than competing machines.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
✅ What we liked
- Lightweight. You can carry this further from your sleeping area.
- Quiet. important if you do not want to shatter the tranquility of camping outdoors.
- Efficient. Will keep going for 8 hours at 50% load, meaning you can get a whole night’s sleep before you will need to refuel it.
❌ What could be better
- Low Power. Though it will run a small fridge.
- Only have one socket for each the USB and A/C
- Starting 800W – Continuous 700W
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Capacity: 0.55 gal.
- Tank Run-Time @ 25% Load: 8 hrs.
- Noise Level @ 25% Load: 58 dB.
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Warranty: 2-Year
Last update on 2021-04-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API